- Domain names specified when signing up are not confirmed until your site goes live. Availability checker is only an indication of potential availability and is in no way a guarantee.
- The copyright and observation of other third party copyrighted material is the responsibility of the contracted client and not that of DNSN.COM.
- A small ‘Website Design by DNSN.COM’ link will appear at the bottom of your website’s pages. This helps us promote our services. We may remove this on request however a small additional fee will apply.
- We reserve the right to use all designs produced during the production process in our portfolio of work.
- In any event, any deposited funds for a project shall not be subject to refund after delivery if the initial design concepts are approved, or a change is requested unless DNSN.COM cancels or terminates your Contract for a reason other than your breach or non-performance.
- To cancel your account you must contact support on INFO(AT)DNSN.COM Notice of 7 days must be given for cancellation. Any payment due within that 7 day period may still be charged and is not refundable.
- Your cancellation is not confirmed until we contact you to confirm so. This is to ensure we have received your request and the account has been closed.
- You can cancel your account while your website is being built and only forfeit the non-refundable deposit payment. If however you wish to cancel once your website mock up / initial design has been produced, you will then be liable for the full balance of the website build and any other fees accumulated during the build process.
- If you have paid for your website upfront and you cancel your order, the amount paid is non-refundable.
ALL REFUND REQUESTS WILL BE FULFILLED AS PER THE FOLLOWING ARRANGEMENT:
- You make a request when the initial concepts for a logo are offered. However, once you approve or request changes in the initial designs, the refund offer becomes void and refund request will not be entertained.
- If request for refund is made before the delivery of initial design concepts, then you would be eligible for Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained if you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after placing your order. However, if you want to reactivate your design order, you will be charged a certain fee depending on your project.
- No refund requests will be entertained after the final files have been delivered.
- For website packages no refund will be entertained once website development has been completed or once the website has been deployed live.
- A refund request will need to have a valid reason which must be qualified against the design brief and customer feedback for revisions. Unless a concept has not been designed according to the brief, a refund will not be given however further revisions will be provided until complete satisfaction.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND
- To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements.
- Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following modes:
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by DNSN.COM and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
In order to provide you the desired satisfaction, our designers don’t deviate from the specifications provided by you in the order form. The designs are created after a thorough research which ensures the design quality and uniqueness.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We rework the ordered design and keep on revising it until you are 100% satisfied (depending upon your package).
DOMAIN AND HOSTING
Domain and hosting will be provided for free with website packages, where applicable. All the email accounts provided with website packages can be configured on third party email soft-wares such as outlook. Each email account will have 10MB of space. If you are not hosting your website with us, we will not provide email accounts. There is no refund for the hosting, domain or email server package.
We keep a record of your finalized design once we provide you the final files. If you require the final files again in the future we can send them to you at your request.
- If commissioning an ecommerce website, please note that we do not add all your products due to time constraints when building your site.
- We accept no liability for errors such as spelling errors or inaccurate contact details once a service provided has been completed.
- If your package includes SSL security, the feature must be requested during the build of your website. Requests to add this after the launch of your site will incur a setup fee.